Now seeking committee members!
Click here for more information.
The Ohio State University School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences Alumni Society is an officially chartered affiliate of The Ohio State University Alumni Association. Throughout the year we plan various activities and events to foster relationships with our alumni, students, and friends. We sponsor activities throughout the year to allow students to network with alumni, and social events for alumni to stay in touch with old friends or build new friendships with fellow HRS graduates.
Join us in these efforts! Become an active member of the School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences Alumni Society today by donating $25 to the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Fund of your choice.
- Networking with HRS alumni, faculty, students and supporters.
- Ability to serve on the board.
- Exclusive ticket opportunities for Ohio State sporting events through the society (members with current sustaining membership status).
- Ability to connect and build relationships with other society members.
- All donations to society and to the Ohio State University fund are tax deductible in the year of donation.
- $25 – HRS membership due that will also go towards your OSUAA sustaining membership (new or renewal).
- $75 – Satisfies a sustaining membership status for HRS and OSUAA.
- Ohio State Graduates receive benefits through Huntington Bank and Nationwide Insurance.
|Become a Member and Donate Now|
Thank you for your generosity. Ohio State will acknowledge your contribution.
Your $25 donation to the School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences Fund will count towards a $75 sustaining membership in the Ohio State University Alumni Association. Learn more about a sustaining membership